How can I help you?
I have been an Associate at Tees since 2019 and I deal with dispute resolution specialising in property litigation.
Delivering what you really need
I have over 30 years experience of in general litigation and dispute resolution as I certified in 1996. I now specialise in property litigation and my practise encompasses:
- Commercial property, contested lease renewals, dilapidations and service charge disputes.
- Residential landlord and tenant.
- Real Property including adverse possession; restrictive covenants and easements.
- Boundary disputes.
- Disputes arising from the co-ownership of property.
- Professional negligence arising from the conveyancing process.
What else should you know?
Apart from working at Tees I sit on the Board of a mutual insurer as a non-executive director.
Tees is here to help
We have many specialist lawyers who are based in:
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.