How can I help you?
I joined Tees in 2021 as an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Property Department. I qualified as a solicitor in 2017 and I have worked in the South Essex area for the whole of my post-qualified career.
I have a vast range of property experience, including:
- Asset site acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord and Tenant matters
- Strategic land development schemes including option agreements, conditional contracts, clawback/overage agreements
- Secured lending including bridging finance with experience acting for borrowers, lenders only and dual representation
- Acting for charities on a wide range of property related matters
Delivering what you really need
The wide breadth of my experience of acting for a large variety of clients allows me to tailor my advice to the individual client’s needs. I pride myself on being approachable and friendly, my clients are encouraged to make contact should they have any queries (however small!).
I take a commercial approach and understand the outcomes required by my client which helps to achieve the desired result in the timescale required.
What else you should know
I trained at a Top 200 firm in the Midlands where I have lived for the majority of my life whereby, I still have strong connections, particularly in the Warwickshire area.
I also have a background in contentious property matters, including advising clients with regards to contested lease renewals of business premises and non-contentious agricultural matters.
I am now based in the seaside town Leigh-on-Sea and maintain a local presence in the Southend-on-Sea borough and the surrounding areas.
Outside of the legal world, I spend a lot of my spare time travelling, walking my two dogs and enjoying a drink in the local pub.