How can I help you?
I have specialised in Commercial/Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution since 1995. I have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with:
- contentious probate and trust disputes
- business litigation (partnerships, limited companies and other corporate structures)
- complex contractual disputes
- professional negligence
- insolvency and property disputes
as well as all dispute resolution processes, including mediation.
A key specialism of mine is representing claimants and estates in respect of grounds for contesting a Will and claims made pursuant to the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
Delivering what you really need
I head Tees Litigation and Dispute Resolution service from our Cambridge office. I am able to represent clients based locally, nationally and globally.
Where appropriate I am able to draw upon the legal expertise of my colleagues in other teams to provide advice on specific residential and commercial property, private client, employment and corporate issues as required.
What else should you know?
- I qualified as a Higher Court Advocate in 2003
- I am a Registered member of the Association of Contested Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- You can follow my Litigation Hot Weekly Tip on my LinkedIn or Twitter profile and Cambridge Evening News from April 2013.
Reported/Cases of Note
- Wimramaratnar –v- Cambridge University Chemistry Department (Advocate for the Defendant)
- Donaldson –v- Smith (2007) WTLR 421
- Deans Foods Ltd-v- Roche Products Ltd (1) Hoffman-La Roche AG (2) Aventis SA (3) CAT