How can I help you?
I am a senior associate solicitor in our Commercial Property team, based in our Bishop’s Stortford office. I am also a key part of the firm’s renewable energy team. I typically undertake the following work types;
- Acting on sales and acquisitions of commercial property
- Acting for property investors, funders, and developers in acquiring large logistics sites
- Acting for both developers and landowners in relation to renewable energy schemes including solar, wind, battery storage and anaerobic digestion
- Acting for land owners and developers in promotion, option and overage agreements and conditional contracts
- Setting up development sites and assisting our company commercial team in property related aspects of mergers and acquisitions
Recent work highlights include:
- Acting for a property investment joint venture in a multi-million pound acquisition of a logistics site near Birmingham
- Acting on a staged sale of two hundred acres farmland to a large scale residential developer for a price which will exceed £10 million
- Acting for renewable (solar) developer on a 50MW solar farm project in Nottinghamshire, and another in excess of 80MW in Wales.
Delivering what you really need
I have a high level of technical and analytical skills and am accustomed to dealing directly with all types of clients – from executives to small business owners to individual property investors. I am valued by my clients for my calm and pragmatic approach, and my ability to grasp complex problems quickly and suggest commercially viable solutions with a minimum of fuss.
What else should you know?
I studied Classics at the University of Cambridge, and the Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC at the University of Law in Moorgate, London.
I graduated as a solicitor in 2012 and joined Tees in 2019.
Tees are here to help
We have many specialist lawyers who are based in:
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.