Senior Associate/Associate - Family
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven Associate or Senior Associate Solicitor to join us in our Bishop's Stortford office.
Here at Tees our Family department cover all areas of family and divorce law, specialising in complex cases, including those that involve children and are spread across more than one country. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients on outcomes that matter to them, producing positive and workable solutions which are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way. In being committed to offering this fantastic range of support and service to our clients, we are able to provide great opportunities and development to our teams.
This role is best suited to a Solicitor of 6+ years PQE, looking to work with a varied caseload and as part of a successful and collaborative team.
As a Family Senior Associate at Tees your role would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of client matters without supervision. Providing clients with high quality legal advice and proactively manages client relationships.
- Work closely with lead partner to develop strategy and annual business plans for the Bishop's Stortford office and surrounding areas.
- Work with the senior management team, other Senior Associates and attend management meetings as required. Set and deliver objectives personally and through the team in conjusction with the team leader, monitor performance, progress and provide professional guidance.
- Advise partners and board members on opportunities to add value to the client experience and the success for the team.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities