Tees prides itself on delivering an exceptional client experience. Working within our dedicated and enthusiastic Client Welcome team you will be the all-important first point of contact – the face of Tees. Whether greeting our many clients and visitors or ensuring callers to our busy switchboard reach the right professional expert for them, you will be vital in establishing a positive impression for our clients.
As a Receptionist/Client Welcome Coordinator, some of your main duties will include:
- Ensuring clients are greeted in the appropriate manner and that personal presentation meets the required standards.
- Ensuring that incoming calls are answered in line with agreed client service standards between phone line opening hours and that calls - and any subsequent voicemail messages - are accurately directed to an appropriate fee earner or Client Care team.
- Ensuring all client meetings and onsite events are correctly set up and the required arrangements made.
- Proactively support other administration, archiving and facilities activity within the office functions.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
Please note, this is a Part-Time role with the working pattern of Wednesday - Friday.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities
So if you are enthusiastic, committed to excel, have a keen customer focus and are looking to establish yourself in an exciting, progressive law firm with excellent career prospects, send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!