Communications Executive - Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Executive to join our experienced Marketing team in our Bishop’s Stortford office.
This role will work closely with our Communications Manager to provide high quality communications to a wide range of both internal and external audiences. With opportunity to write and edit content for the firm’s website, press releases, SEO optimized articles, printed materials and social media posts, this role is key to our marketing strategy and offers excellent variety, exposure, and professional experience.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and experienced Marketing team that will provide strong development and mentoring support. This role will not only help us to communicate with our current and future clients, but also our employees, working with other professional services teams to help engage, inspire, and keep our people connected.
This position would be best suited to candidates with a few years experience in a similar role or setting. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who is seeking to build on their Marketing knowledge, skills and experience with a Communications focused role.
As a Communications Executive at Tees your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Communications Manager to deliver Tees’ internal communications in line with the brand culture and values, keeping staff connected, engaged, and feeling part of the ‘Tees Family’.
- Writing and editing content for a variety of sources including but not limited to; optimised articles, case studies, emagazine, press releases and printed articles.
- Working closely with external copywriters to manage and deliver a range of content for both digital and print.
- Maintaining up-to-date electronic resource of content and expert commentary for future use.
- Working with external designers on print advertising providing copy and appropriate messaging.
- Managing the Firm’s intranet and working with the HR team and stakeholders to deliver staff engagement opportunities and CSR programmes.
If you are looking to take a step forwards in your Marketing career and would like to a join a progressive firm in a role with scope and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please contact the email address below.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities