Digital Marketing Assistant - Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join us in our Bishop’s Stortford office.
This role will work closely with both our Website and Communications Manager to deliver current and key content and functionality to the Tees website and social media platforms. This is a great opportunity to join an established Marketing team that will provide excellent development and mentoring support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is looking to start their career or transition into a Marketing role that has a digital focus. Experience in a similar role is not essential as full on the job training will be provided.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant at Tees your key responsibilities will include:
- Adding and maintaining content for the Tees website, including accreditations and employee changes.
- Work closely with members of the team to implement SEO work across the website. Working on the software platform to improve the website ranking performance.
- Liaise with our agency and assist with projects and the implementation of new website sections and content.
- Deliver the Tees social media function, scheduling and creating posts, images and content.
- Attend team meetings and take an active role in collaboration and contributing new ideas.
If you are looking to take a step towards your career in Marketing and would like to a join a progressive firm in a role with scope and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
To see the full job description, please contact the email address below.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities