General Office Assistant - Facilities
As a General Office Assistant at Tees you will work collaboratively with our team, our employees, and external contacts to ensure an excellent, timely, and pro-active service to our business.
The key responsibilities of a General Office Assistant include:
- Ensuring document production and postal duties are carried out to a high standard.
- Carry out office/desk moves of occupants as and when required.
- Being collectively responsible, as part of the team, for ordering items and receiving deliveries to our Bishop's Stortford office, such as; furniture, stationary, print/copying consumables, pantry items etc.
- Undertake minor manual handling tasks.
- Proactively and reactively monitor Facilities Helpdesk and, where possible, implement suitable measures to ensure issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
If you would like to view the full job description, please click here.
If you are looking for a new opportunity as part of a fantastic team in a progressive firm, then we would like to hear from you!