Legal Administration Apprentice
We are looking to appoint a Legal Administration Apprentice to join our Private Client team in our Cambridge office.
This role offers the unique opportunity to work as part of one of our key teams whilst also studying for an apprenticeship in Business Administration. This opportunity will provide a great introduction into the workings of a modern office and law firm, working closely alongside and with our legal, client care, and facilities teams. This role is key in ensuring a seamless service to our clients, through providing exceptional office and administrative support, coordinating between such crucial teams.
Experience in a similar role is not required for this position. Enthusiasm to be part of successful team in an office environment and the commitment to completing studies alongside this varied role, is essential.
As part of the apprenticeship scheme, time for study is factored in to and supported as part of the working week.
As a Legal Administration Assistant, some of your main duties will include:
- Supporting the Client Care Manager in providing exceptional and proactive administrative support.
- Checking, amending and format letters and other documents produced by the Document Production team. Compiling urgent and confidential correspondence and emails on behalf of the legal advisers.
- Ensuring completed correspondence with clients and third parties is delivered in an efficient and timely way.
- Providing additional support functions to the Private Client team including scanning, filing and carrying out searches within the internal case management systems.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities