Marketing and Communications Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our Marketing team, based in either our Bishop's Stortford or Cambridge offices.
Tees Law are a Top 200 UK Law firm, with over 325 staff across our 6 offices, we provide expert legal services and independent financial advice. We work for individuals and businesses, professional partnerships, charities, national corporations and institutions. We were founded in 1913, so we have grown from a traditional family firm with strong roots. Tees vision is to be the firm of choice for exceptional service. We pride overselves in being easy to talk to - we talk openly, honestly and with empathy. No matter how complex a situation, we provide straightforward, long term solutions for a better future. Drawing on our years of experience, we're driven to anticipate our customer needs and share our insights. At Tees we want to create a better future for our clients, for yourself, your career, and your family.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our experienced Marketing team. Working closely with internal teams, this role will plan and deliver high quality marketing and communications to our audiences. Taking a lead on our content marketing, social media activity, PR and media relations, this role provides a diverse workload and fantastic opportunity to support a range of different departments on their individual requirements.
As part of an estabished and experienced Marketing team this position is key to creating marketing plans in accordance with the firm's strategic priorities. Engaging with senior colleagues to understand both our internal communication requirements and the need for external targeted written and digital content. Some travel is expected across our other Tees offices.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and delivering high impact campaigns using digital marketing tools and techniques, including: email marketing, PPP advertising, social media and digital advertising. Includes creating content, making the most of content through repurposing, monitoring and reporting on campaign effectiveness and working to continually improve campaign performance. Content includes: SEO optimised articles, case studies, e-magazine, press releases, social media posts, thought leadership, media commentary etc. Collaborate with lawyers and financial advisers to identify content opportunities and ensure accuracy and relevance. Using SEO strategies to optimize content for search engines and increase organic visibility.
- Leading on the day-to-day implementation of a social media strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement across relevant platforms. Manage social media accounts, creating and curating compelling content, monitoring, encouraging and responding to key audience interactions.
- Working with an external media agency, delivering effective PR coverage to raise the firm's profile and that of key services. Draft press releases, respond to opportunties via the Journalist Enquiry Service to provide commentary in national media, develop key media contacts and manage the relationship with the agency.
- Producing promotional materials working with an external designer to produce brochures, flyers, pitch documents, advertisements, etc.
- Deliver Tees' internal communications as part of contributing to initiatives to keep staff connected, engaged, informed and motivated. Oversee the day-to-day updating of news content on the firm's intranet.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including partners and lawyers, to align marketing efforts with business goals and support their marketing needs. Provide account managment support to a small group of departments.
- As part of the Marketing team, collaborate and share ideas and learnings with other team members to support the achievement of the department's goals
- Line management of 2 people in the team, providing guidance, feedback and support in their professional development.
To view the full job description and further details of the role, please click here.
So, if you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail - send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities