Marketing Assistant - Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our experienced marketing team in our Cambridge office.
You will work closely with our Marketing and Communications Manager to provide high quality communications to a wide range of both internal and external audiences. This role provides opportunity to play a key part in the delivery of the social media strategy, have day to day responsibility for the firm’s intranet, as well as write and edit SEO optimised content for the firm’s website, press releases and printed materials.
This position is key to our marketing strategy and offers excellent variety, exposure and professional experience. It will not only help us to communicate with our current and future clients, but also our employees, working with other professional services teams to help engage, inspire, and keep our people connected.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong writing and editing skills who is seeking to build on their marketing knowledge and experience in a communications focused role.
As a Marketing Assistant at Tees your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager to deliver Tees’ internal communications in line with the brand culture and values, keeping staff connected, engaged, and feeling part of the ‘Tees Family’.
- Planning and devising appropriate messaging of posts for the firm’s social media channels.
- Researching, writing and editing content for a variety of sources including but not limited to; optimised articles, case studies, e-magazine content, press releases and printed articles.
- Working closely with external copywriters to deliver a range of content for both digital and print.
- Working with external designers on print advertising, providing copy and appropriate messaging.
- Having day-to-day responsibility of the upkeep and presentation of information on the firm’s intranet and working with other departments to deliver staff engagement opportunities and CSR programmes.
If you are looking to take a step forward in your marketing career and would like to a join a progressive firm in a role with scope and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities