Paralegal - Private Client
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Private Client team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
Our Private Client team includes 2 partners, 25 lawyers, paralegals, and our trust and tax accountants. The team pride themselves in providing a wide range of services through some of life's most delicate situations, ensuring support, understanding, and building those lasting client relationships. As a Paralegal in this team you could be part of a long tradition of giving clients the best possible service.
This role would be best suited to a Paralegal with Private Client experience, looking for a new challenge and the chance to collaborate on some diverse and complex cases. Working alongside one of our Senior Lawyers this position provides the opportunity to utilise their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
As a member of our Private Client team your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive legal advice, which meets client needs.
- Responsible for assisting experienced lawyers with complex cases with the possibility of managing own caseload under supervision as the role develops.
- Supporting Senior advisers (including assisting with larger cases).
- Specialist WTTP services such as, preparation of wills, administration of estates, preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and conducting legal research as required.
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation and contributing to the firm’s general marketing initiatives by participating in firm’s marketing events including networking, seminars and writing marketing material
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here to view it.
If you are looking for your next role with a team environment, in a progressive firm with great career prospects, then please send us your CV and Cover Letter - and tell us why you are perfect for Tees!