Paralegal - Litigation
We are looking to appoint a Paralegal to join our Litigation team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Litigation team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
As a Paralegal in this team you will be working alongside experienced solicitors, using and growing your knowledge, in order to provide an excellent service to our clients. Supporting our Executive Partner, this role will offer exposure to a range of client matters, with a particular focus on property litigation. A desire to learn, develop and work as part of a busy and collaborative team will be essential for this role.
As a Litigation Paralegal at Tees your role would include:
- With appropriate supervision, providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice that meets their needs.
- Assisting experienced lawyers with complex cases with potential to manage own caseload under supervision as the role develops.
- Assisting with the screening of new enquiries, conducting legal research and drafting statements for factual witnesses as needed.
- Proof reading, drafting and editing documents, such as a Protocol Letter of Claim.
- Attending and preparing notes of conferences with Counsel.
If you would like to view a full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a progressive law firm, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities