Paralegal - Private Client
Our Private Client team led by Nicola Havers and Sarah Walker, Executive Senior Associates, is comprised of lawyers, paralegals, trust and tax accountants, partners and supporting colleagues. The team pride themselves in providing a wide range of services through some of life's most delicate situations, ensuring support, understanding, and building those lasting client relationships. As a Paralegal in this team you would be part of a long tradition of giving clients the best possible service.
As a member of our Private Client team your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive legal advice, which meets client needs.
- Responsible for assisting experienced lawyers with cases with the possibility of managing own caseload under supervision as the role develops.
- Supporting Senior advisers (including assisting with larger cases).
- Specialist Private Client services such as, preparation of wills, administration of estates, preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and conducting legal research as required.
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation and contributing to the firm’s general marketing initiatives by participating in firm’s marketing events including networking, seminars and writing marketing material.
Fluency in French would be preferable, although not essential, and would allow you to work closely with a number of our solicitors who focus on French transactions.
To view the job description for this role, please click here to view it.
If you are looking for your next role with a team environment, in a progressive firm with great career prospects, then please send us your CV and Cover Letter - and tell us why you are perfect for Tees!