We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join our Residential Property team to be based in our Cambridge office.
As a Paralegal in this team, you will be working alongside experienced solicitors and using your knowledge to provide an excellent service to our clients as part of a busy and successful environment. Supporting the Head of the Residential Property team in Cambridge, this role will offer exposure to a range of client matters. Experience in a similar role and a desire to work in a fast paced and collaborative team will be essential for this position.
As a Residential Property Paralegal at Tees your role would include:
- Assisting experienced lawyers with complex cases.
- With appropriate supervision, providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice that meets their needs.
- Opening, preparing and managing files and bundles. Drafting contracts, checking titles, preparing initial reports to clients on initial paperwork and documentation on behalf of solicitors to agreed deadlines.
- Applying for and reporting on local searches, chancel, environmental, plans searches and drainage searches, index map searches and any other relevant searches.
To view the full job description for this role, please click here to view it.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a progressive law firm, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to hear from you!
To apply, please email us at: email@example.com
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities