We are looking to appoint a Senior Wealth Planner to join our Wealth team in our Cambridge office.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Wealth Planner to join our team in Cambridge.
In joining our 10 qualified colleagues across our offices within our financial advice team, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and technical ability provides the perfect environment for your next role.
Our new member will be looking to work within a strong team in a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As a Senior Wealth Planner your role would include:
- Identifying and realising Business Development opportunities.
- Providing holistic financial planning solutions to a range of clients.
- Liasing with colleagues, including working closely with our legal teams, to reach the best outcome for the business and our clients.
- Developing internal and external sources of business.
- Reviewing and maintaining existing client relationships and assisting with their specific financial planning needs.
If you would like to view the full job description for the role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities