Solicitor - Family
Here at Tees our Family department cover all areas of family and divorce law, specialising in cases that are complex and including those that involve children or are spread across more than one country. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients on outcomes that matter to them, producing positive and workable solutions which are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way. In being committed to offering this fantastic range of support and service to our clients, we are able to provide great opportunities and development to our teams.
This role will provide a fantastic opportunity to learn as a member of our collaborative Family team, learning and working alongside our experienced Solicitors. Our new member will be NQ – 1 year PQE.
As a Family Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice which meets their needs. Advising on divorce law, children, cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements.
- Advise on financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation. Working alongside our senior team members where necessary.
- Preparation of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes with minimal supervision.
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearing and conducting negotiations, drafting documents necessary to further advice on the area.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a progressive firm, with excellent career prospects, then please get in touch!