Solicitor - Private Client
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic Solicitor to join our Private Client team in our Chelmsford office.
The team continues to grow across Tees as our strong reputation is reflected in the scope and reach of our client base, we are committed to ensuring the best client experience and would like an ambitious and collaborative Solicitor who shares this commitment to join us.
This role would be best suited to a Solicitor with a strong background in Private Client who is looking to take the next steps in their career joining a collaborative team and office. An enthusiasm for attending networking and marketing events in the local area, alongside other team members is desirable.
As a Private Client Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Being responsible for managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive legal advice which meets client needs.
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation and position within the community by developing a professional reputation, participating in professional and community activities to support the firm.
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications. Being sympathetic to the particular needs of elderly clients.
- Advising clients on basic Inheritance Tax Planning, including Inheritance Tax exemptions and reliefs.
- Participating in department meetings and supporting senior members of the team in their caseload if needed.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here to view it.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a team environment, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to hear from you!
We would encourage you to apply directly for this position. We are pleased to be offering £250.00 worth of gift vouchers to all successful direct applicants joining us here at Tees. To apply please send us your CV and covering letter.