Solicitor - Commercial Property
We are looking for a driven Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team in our Saffron Walden office. This position provides an excellent opportunity to run your own caseload and work alongside our Commercial Property Executive Partner, utilising their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
With 8 partners and 13 lawyers, in our market-leading commercial and agricultural property practice, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and technical ability provides the perfect environment for your next role. Our clients include national and international investors, trusts and pension funds, to national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools and colleges.
Our new member will be NQ - 3 PQE, with experience of managing their own cases, and be looking to join a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues including 1954 Act notices.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements and general planning advice.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation (including loan facility arrangements for private lenders) and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Advising on business asset sales and purchases (including liaising with employment team)
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here to view it.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities