Trust and Tax Accountant
We are looking to appoint a Trust and Tax Accountant to join us in our Bishop's Stortford office.
We are looking for a Trust and Tax Accountant to join our Private Client team in our Bishop’s Stortford office. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work as part of our strong and collaborative team, as you take the next steps in your career.
Our Trust and Tax team are an integral part of our Private Client offering. By working with private client solicitors in tax planning matters, in the preparation of trust and estate accounts, tax returns and providing personal tax advice, the team offer a quality and comprehensive service to our clients. With a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge across the department this is the perfect environment for your next role.
It is essential that our new team member is either ATT / CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified, a STEP qualification is desirable. Previous experience in dealing with trust and estate tax work is required. Personal tax experience would also be advantageous; however, training can be given to the right candidate.
As a Trust and Tax Accountant at Tees, your role would include:
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive accountancy and tax advice. Managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Preparing annual trust accounts, tax returns and tax deduction certificates.
- Liaising with legal colleagues regarding tax planning opportunities with new and existing trusts.
- Finalising lifetime tax affairs, preparation of tax returns and providing income and capital gains tax planning advice.
- Training and supporting the Trainee Trust and Tax Accountants and other members of the team.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to join a supportive team in a progressive environment, then we would like to hear from you!