Wealth Specialist (Laterlife)
We are looking to appoint a Wealth Specialist (Laterlife) to join our Wealth team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Wealth Specialist (Laterlife) to join our team in Bishop's Stortford.
In joining our 10 qualified colleagues across our offices within our financial advice team, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and technical ability provides the perfect environment for your next role.
Our new member will be looking to work within a strong team in a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As a Wealth Specialist (Later Life Specialist) your role would include:
- Responsible for managing a mixed caseload of client financial planning requirements in their specialist area
- Providing holistic financial planning solutions to a range of clients; liaising with colleagues to reach the best outcome for the business and our clients; developing internal and external sources of business; introducing new clients to Tees.
- Achieving the firm’s fee targets and assisting and enabling others in the team to do so
- Managing own time effectively to facilitate work flow and general support.
- Reviewing and maintaining existing client relationships
- Maintaining and developing relevant levels of standards, knowledge and CPD.
- Introducing new clients/ sources of business to Tees.
- Developing the internal and external introducer market.
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and external suppliers.
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation and position within the community by developing a professional reputation, participating in professional and community activities to support the firm.
- Contributing to the firm’s general marketing initiatives by participating in firm’s marketing events including networking, seminars and writing marketing material.
- Complying with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA’s Conduct rules / FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant rules from the FCA at all times
- Complying with the FCA’s Consumer Duty policy and principles at all times.
If you would like to view the full job description for the role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities