How can I help you?
I specialise in a wide range of commercial property transactions, such as:
- Acting on sales and acquisitions of commercial property in England and Wales
- Acting for land owners and developers and promoters in promotion agreements, option agreements, overage agreements and conditional agreements
- Negotiating and advising landlords and tenants in relation to new and existing leases
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to lease renewals, lease surrenders, lease extensions and under-lettings
- Acting for banks, private lenders and borrowers in connection with development loans and general financing for working capital which is then secured against land and property
Delivering what you really need
I aim to provide advice that is practical, achievable and tailored to each client to ensure that the best results are delivered.
What else should you know?
I joined Tees as an assistant solicitor in October 2017, working within the commercial property team. Before joining Tees, I worked at well-known firms in Essex and Suffolk. Prior to this, I graduated from Anglia Ruskin University with a 2.1 honours degree in Law, and gained a Commendation from Anglia Ruskin University in my Legal Practice Course.
Tees is here to help
We have many specialist lawyers who are based in:
Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.