How can I help you?
I specialise in a wide range of commercial property transactions, such as:
- Acting on sales and acquisitions of commercial property in England and Wales
- Acting for land owners and developers and promoters in promotion agreements, option agreements, overage agreements and conditional agreements
- Negotiating and advising landlords and tenants in relation to new and existing leases
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to lease renewals, lease surrenders, lease extensions and under-lettings
- Acting for land owners in the first registration of their land at the Land Registry.
Delivering what you really need
I aim to provide advice that is practical, achievable and tailored to each client to ensure that the best results are delivered.
What else should you know?
I joined Tees as an assistant solicitor in October 2017, working within the commercial property team. Before joining Tees, I worked at well-known firms in Essex and Suffolk. Prior to this, I graduated from Anglia Ruskin University with a 2.1 honours degree in Law, and gained a Commendation from Anglia Ruskin University in my Legal Practice Course.