How can I help you
I trained at a firm in the City of London where I qualified as a Solicitor in 2022. I joined the Tees Law Private Client department in September 2023.
My areas of expertise include:
- providing Tax Planning advice,
- preparing and advising on Wills,
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters,
- assisting with Probate and Letters of Administration,
- preparing Declarations of Trusts and other related work.
Delivering what you really need
I am committed to building strong relationships with my clients and I understand the importance of keeping my clients informed of progress at every stage of their case. I work closely with my clients to understand their individual and family circumstances to ensure appropriate measures are taken to plan for the future. I can draw on the specialist expertise of my client’s accountant and/or financial adviser to ensure the most suitable outcome is achieved.
What else you should know
I studied Law at University and I have successfully completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law (Bloomsbury).
Outside of work, I enjoy travelling, practising yoga and baking.