How can I help you
I am a Solicitor within the Family department at Tees’ based at the Bishop’s Stortford office. As well as having my own caseload, I also work closely with the Head of the Family department, Sally Powell on a number of challenging and complex cases. I advise and represent clients on a broad spectrum of family matters, to include but not limited to, divorce and finances, cohabitation matters, child arrangements, as well as assist with pre and post-nuptial agreements.
Delivering what you really need
I strive to provide exceptional client care. I achieve this by:
- ensuring each individual case is conducted in a cost effective and time efficient way
- ensuring that communication is key throughout the duration of my client’s cases
- ensuring that legal costs are transparent from the outset and throughout
- being closely supported by Elaine Brown, Client Care Manager, who is on hand to deal with any administrative (non-legal issues) throughout your case
- adopting a multi-team approach to your case, in particular Tees’ wealth management financial advisors, in particular, Daniel Bowen, who frequently provides specialist pension and financial advice to my client’s, during the course of their case
What do client’s say about me
“Methodical and professional. Has shown understanding in my situation.”
“I came across Tees solicitors online and from start from the reception staff, to the head lawyer Sally Powell and Mark Chiverton were all amazing and experienced at what they do. I was left satisfied beyond expectations.”
“My legal matter and the process going forward were well explained to me. Everyone has been responsive and informative, and I appreciate that.”
"Great service, lovely staff, very efficient, strongly recommend"
"Really appreciate everything you achieved through your thorough and professional detail and unravelling a tricky situation. Thank you on behalf of us all and appreciate your open approach to your fees."
What else should you know
I studied Law at the University of Surrey and undertook a Professional Training Year, where I worked at a fast paced law firm in central Hong Kong and at the Intellectual Property Institute, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London, working alongside Lord Hoffmann and Professor Johanna Gibson. Thereafter, I attended the University of Law in London to complete the Legal Practice Course, before undertaking my training contract at a leading regional firm and qualifying as a Solicitor in 2017.