From trademarks, patents and copyrights, to confidential information and know-how, your intellectual property is as important as your concrete assets, to your business. So you’ll need to have experienced lawyers on-hand when you need them, to help make the most of those valuable assets.
Protect your intellectual property assets
Our services include:
- recognise and quantify the value of your company’s intellectual property
- put in place legal protection for those assets
- franchising options to help you maximise the value of your intellectual assets
- legal enforcement action to restore your rights to your intellectual property if it has been mis-used by others.
Fully integrated legal service
The specialists in our business legal team are experienced in all aspects of business law and you can also be assured of a comprehensive and joined-up service with Tees. Our commercial team can call on the expertise of colleagues across our organisation, for example in employment law, commercial property, litigation and business finance.
Recent successes for clients
- acting for a multi-national software business in reviewing and revising their software licensing, maintenance and re-sale agreements.
- advising a regional transport firm on assignment, licensing and protection of unregistered rights in a nationally recognised and accredited training course developed by the company and outsource providers.
- advising a substantial private company in the acquisition and development of various unregistered rights and software and the acquisition of several intellectual property owning companies as part of an ongoing development strategy.
What to do next
If you want to find out more, speak with one of our commercial team.
Our specialist lawyers are based in:
- Cambridgeshire: Cambridge
- Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
- Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.
Call our Company and Commercial solicitors on 0800 0131165
Alternatively, please fill out our enquiry form and a solicitor will contact you.