Your employment contract defines the formal relationship between you and your employer. If you have questions, or you're not happy with your contract, our employment law solicitors will help you make sense of it.
Our employment contract services
Our employment law experts can handle any type of problem related to changes in terms and conditions. The types of issues we often deal with include:
- negotiating with your employer for better terms and conditions
- managing disputes when changes have been changed without your agreement
- pursuing employment tribunal claims for constructive dismissal or breach of contract
- advising you on whether terms and conditions are reasonable.
We’re here to help
Call us for a confidential, no obligation chat, or fill out our enquiry form and we will let you know how we can help. We can also visit you at your home if you wish.
Our specialist lawyers are based in:
- Cambridgeshire: Cambridge
- Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
- Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.
Call our specialist employment solicitors on 0808 231 1320
or fill out our enquiry form and a solicitor will get in touch.