We can help you deal with any issue related to bullying and harassment at work. Bullying comes in many forms at work and you might have put up with it for a number of reasons. Perhaps you hope the bullying will eventually go away? The problem is, the longer you leave it, the more you may suffer. Seeking legal advice is an important step towards putting a stop to the situation.
Our services to help stop bullying and harassment at work
How our specialist employment lawyers can help you by:
- providing information to help you think clearly about your options
- explain how to raise a grievance with your employer
- talking to your employer on your behalf
- supporting you at the grievance hearing
- negotiating a settlement agreement or suitable exit package if that's the way you want to resolve it
- bringing legal proceedings if you choose.
We’re here to help
Call us for a confidential, no obligation chat, or fill out our enquiry form and we will let you know how we can help.
Our specialist lawyers are based in:
- Cambridgeshire: Cambridge
- Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
- Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.
Call our specialist solicitors on 0808 231 1320